The Mount Kisco Senior Nutrition Program, operating since April 1975, is a federally funded program whose purpose is to provide a nutritious hot meal for seniors and to lessen loneliness by providing a central location to gather. The Nutrition program serves a delicious and nutritious hot lunch daily in our Dining Room from 11:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. for a $2.00 suggested contribution. To reserve a meal you must call the day before you plan to attend. Call 666-8931for reservations. Nutrition Program and Transportation/Supportive Services are funded through the Village/Town of
Mount Kisco, the US Department of Health and Human Services, the New York State Office for the Aging and the Westchester County Department of Senior Programs and Services.
Programs and activities are a mandated part of the nutrition program. They include:
- Daily hot meal – weekdays at noon. *
- Transportation within the village to the program.*
- Weekly shopping trips to local grocery stores, pharmacy and department stores.*
- Tai Chi, Yoga, Exercise, and cooking classes
- Home Delivered Meals – for shut-ins who are unable to shop or cook for themselves.*
- Medicare , legal, and other Informational programs
*There are suggested contributions for these programs, but no one is denied due to inability to pay.
For further information, call 666-8931